A Brief Introduction Of Hawach Filter Membrane (Round And Roll)
In the application of membrane separation technology, the microporous filter membrane is the most widely used membrane variety. It is simple and fast to use and is widely used in many fields such as scientific research, food testing, chemical industry, nanotechnology, energy, and environmental protection. The unique pore structure of the round membrane creates a natural physical barrier that allows particles or microorganisms to remain on the membrane surface with the ability to retain particles.
Roll filter membrane
Hawach can supply a variety of raw materials for different materials to meet and adapt to the differentiated needs of production membrane manufacturers. The rolling membrane is rectangularly rolled together and is indicated by the width, with 254mm, 260mm, 270mm, 280mm and 310 mm available. The inner core is 22mm.
Round filter membrane
The round membrane filter that HAWACH can provide includes polyethersulfone membrane (PES), mixed cellulose membrane (MCE), nylon (NY), polyvinylidene fluoride membrane (PVDF), and polytetrafluoroethylene membrane (PTFE). Polypropylene membrane (PP), glass fiber membrane (GF), cellulose acetate membrane (CA), nitrocellulose membrane (CN), and the like. The diameter is 13mm to 293mm, the hole diameter is 0.1μm to 10μm, etc., and other specifications of the membrane can be customized according to the needs of users.
1. High porosity: High porosity allows air and liquid to provide high filtration rates in each zone. High porosity also provides a large surface area for adsorption and binding.
2. Diversity: There are many different types of filter membranes, and you can easily find the products you need in our various membranes.
3. High purity: All membranes are produced with high purity raw materials and auxiliaries.
4. High strength: Our membranes have been tested for both rupture and tensile strength. Polytetrafluoroethylene membrane and nylon membrane have strong chemical resistance.
5. Heat resistance: It has excellent heat resistance and low-temperature resistance.
6. Suitability: There is a low coefficient of friction.
7. Moisture resistance: the surface is not wet with water and oil, it is not easy to dip the solution during operations.
8. Wear resistance: under high load, it has excellent wear resistance.
9. Corrosion resistance: it can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
1. Regular cleaning and filtration
2. Sample preparation
3. Environmental monitoring and analysis
4. Filtration of aqueous and organic phase solutions
5. Fluid monitoring
6. Analysis of pharmaceutical and original liquid products
7. Chromatography and preparation of specific quality samples
8. Air filtration
About the instructions for the use of filter membrane
1. Before use, the pore size of the filter membrane must be accurately selected according to the needs, and the substance to be filtered must be larger than the pore size of the filter membrane.
2. Clean it before use, soak it in distilled water at 70-80 degrees for 4 hours, or soak it in distilled water at room temperature for 12 hours.
3. When there are more particles and bacteria in the filtrate, it should be pre-filtered, that is, pre-filtered with a pre-filtration medium or a large pore filter to avoid clogging.
4. The filter membrane must be in a wet state when filtering the liquid. If it becomes dry due to disinfection, it must be wetted with sterile water. If wetting is not good enough and affects the flow rate, the filter membrane of all appliances must be sterilized before sterilizing and filtering, and then sterilized and filtered in a sterile room, which strictly follows the sterilizing operation procedures.
5. Prevent bacteria and particles in the outside air contaminating filtrate during vacuuming.
For pressurized filtration, the faster the filtration speed, the higher the pressure, the faster the filtration speed. Consider whether the filter support is intact when pressure is high.