Characteristics of Membrane Filter
The membrane filters of different materials have different characteristics. Here are as follows:
Features: hydrophilic, resistant to some organic materials, not strong acid, protein binding capacity is high, so it is not suitable for protein recovery.
(1) Clarification and sterilization of water and organic solutions;
(2) High-Performance Liquid Chromatography;
(3) Sample preparation;
(4) Isolated microflora.
Features: Hydrophobic, resistant to organic solvents and strong acid, low protein binding ability
(1) Used for filtering anhydrous samples;
(2) Corrosive solutions such as acid-base in cavity;
(3) Preparation and mobility of high-performance liquid chromatography samples;
(4) Sample clarification.
(1)Ultra-low protein binding capacity and low extraction rate;
(2) Faster flow rate than PTFE and PVDF;
(1) Sterilization and filtration of enzymes and proteins;
(2) Extraction and tissue culture of blood samples from biological fluid;
(3) Filtration and sterilization of biological and clinical analytical agents.
Features: Hydrophilic, low protein binding rate, limited resistance to organic solvents, excellent throughput.
(1) Filtration of proteins and enzymes;
(2) Recovery of protein;
(3) Biological and clinical analysis of diagnostic cytology, sterilization of tissues and media.