Main Use of Mixed Cellulose Ester Filtration Membrane
Made up of refined nitrocellulose, added with appropriate amount of cellulose acetate, acetone, n-butanol, ethanol, etc., the mixed cellulose ester(MCE) filter membrane is hydrophilic, non-toxic and hygienic. And it is a porous membrane filter material, whose pore size distribution is compared. Uniform penetrating micropores with a microporosity of up to 80 Å absolute pore size. The mixed cellulose ester filtration membrane is mainly used for filtration of aqueous solutions, and is therefore also called aqueous membrane. This product is flammable, should be sealed, moisture-proof and fireproof.
Main use of mixed cellulose ester filtration membrane
1. The pharmaceutical industry needs to be autoclaved, water injection, large infusion, Chinese medicine extraction, and beverage filtration to remove particulates, which can improve the intrinsic quality and the pass rate of the drug to remove heat sensitive drugs (insulin ATP, coenzyme A and other biochemical agents). The bacteria were sterilized by a thin film method of antibiotics using a 0.45 micron filter (or a 0.3 micron, 0.2 micron filter).
2. medical and health, using the thin film method to detect human body fluid C-AMP, C-GMP and blood worms, the detection of drinking water, surface water, well water E. coli.
3. Analytical determination of particles and oil insolubles in solution, and determination of water pollution index.
4. Applied to somatic cell hybridization and mitochondrial complementation prediction heterosis research and other scientific research departments.
5. Fine filtration of high purity water in the electronics industry.
6. The filter must be wet before filtering liquid. If disinfection leads to a dry filter, then the filter must be wetted in sterilized water. If there is no influence on the filter’s flow rate, then all membranes must be disinfected before putting into use.
What’s more, the sterilization filtration in the sterile room should be carried out in strict accordance with the sterilization operation procedure, using a filter membrane with a nominal pore size of 0.45 μm, 0.3 μm and 0.2 μm, and the Escherichia coli adopts a nominal pore size of 0.65 μm.
7. The film is resistant to high temperature of 120 degrees, flammable and resistant to acid and alkali, and is not resistant to solvents. It is only suitable for aqueous solution (PH2-10), oil, air, juice, etc. Before use, it must be understood whether the filter material is on the filter. influential.
8. When the filtrate is below 0.025 micron, it should not be filtered by microporous membrane. It has only adsorption to the heat source virus and cannot be completely removed.
9. When using the filter, the liquid entering the filter should let the original air out, otherwise it will affect the filtration speed.
10. When using natural pressure, pressurization, vacuum, and negative pressure, the bacteria in the outside air are prevented from being sucked into the contaminated filtrate during vacuuming. Pressure filtration, faster filtration speed, high pressure should consider whether the main body of the filter is intact, generally not more than 0.3MPa/cm2, many enterprises use the difference, but not too low, otherwise the flow rate Slower.
11. Put the filter into the container and soak it in distilled water of about 70 degrees to make it wet for several hours (about 4 hours) and then rinse it with distilled water for one time.