Mixed Cellulose Microporous Filter Membrane
The mixed cellulose microporous filter membrane generally refers to nitric acid – acetic acid mixed cellulose ester microporous filter membrane, which is used for the filtration of bacteria and particles in connection with water quality, medical oil, lubricating oil, fuel oil, and scientific research laboratories.
Performance of the mixed cellulose microporous filter membrane
It is brittle, easy to fracture, flammable and has an electrostatic attraction. When contact with more than 75% of alcohol, it is easy to expand and dissolve. It is also easy to produce toxic nitric acid and nitrite and other deficiencies in the alkaline solution.
Application of the mixed cellulose microporous filter membrane.
1. The filtration of granule and bacteria, antibiotics, globulin, vaccine serum and tissue culture in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. The mixed cellulose microporous filter membrane can be used for air purification of a semiconductor device, preparation of high purity water, purification of solvent, developer, and so on in the electronic industry.
3. The filtration of the fine particles in the Daily chemical industry.
4. The mixed cellulose microporous filter membrane can be used for drinking water filtration, pond water bacterial filtration inspection in public health.
5. Food industry: the filtration of sterilization and suspended impurities for juice, wine, and oil.