Notices for Membrane Filter Operation
(1) In order to protect and prolong the service life of the filter membrane, filter paper or silk cloth of the same size can be placed on the filter membrane to avoid the rupture of the membrane filter.
(2) Measuring the foaming point: the sterilized microporous filter membranes can be reflected by measuring the pressure of the foaming point which is closely related to the quality of the filtered liquid. It is, furthermore, an important means to ensure the quality of the sterilized microporous filter membrane.
(3) The sterile microporous membrane filter used should be immersed in water for injection at about 70 ~C for 1 hour in advance. After the water is poured out, the microporous membrane should be immersed in warm water for overnight reserve. When it is in use, it should be taken out and washed with water for injection, and then it can be put into the filter for use.
(4) The aperture is conical, the smooth side is small for the front, and the rough side is large for the reverse. When installing, the front (smooth side) should be facing up and the reverse (dark side) should be facing down.
(5) When the temperature is low, the treated filter should be immersed in the same injection water as the temperature of the liquid for 5-10 minutes to avoid the cracking caused by the temperature difference.