PES(Hydrophilic) Membrane Filter
A PES membrane filter is a common membrane and the world’s advanced microporous filter membrane. Most of its solutions can provide excellent performance for the purpose of retention and recovery. PES membrane filter is characterized by non-hydrophobic or hydrophilic interaction, low pollution, wide fluid range and pH range, which is usually the preferred membrane filter in the filter process. PES hydrophilic filter membrane is made of pure polyether sulfone material, without supporting material. It has good mechanical strength, thermal stability, and wide chemical compatibility. It is suitable for pure water filtration, medium filtration, buffer fluid filtration, protein solution filtration, biological products sterilization filtration, etc.
PES microfiltration membrane (polyvinylidene fluoride), using the asymmetric structure, uniform openings.PES has excellent heat resistance, physical and mechanical properties, insulation properties, etc. PES microfiltration membrane can ensure low protein adsorption and low dissolution in the filtration process. Hawach Scientific company specializes in the production of PES filter membrane, stable quality, products exported to Europe, North America, and other countries. We have more than 16 years of experience in the filtration industry.
Pore size : 0.1um /0.22um/0.45um/0.65um/0.8um/1.2um
Diamter : 13/25/47/50/60/90/100/106/120/142/150/200/250mm.
Product features of membrane filter
1. Good chemical compatibility
2. Multiple apertures to meet different needs
3. Biosorption low
4. Asymmetric structure, large flow rate
5. Unique hydrophilic properties;
6. Free of surfactant and surface lubricant;
7. Provides a high level of filtration accuracy and fluxes for the filtered solution;
8. Good strength and resistance to forward and reverse pressure impact;
9. Low adsorption and high retention of protein and precious biological agents;
10. Excellent chemical resistance and thermal stability.
Application of PES membranes filter
It can be used for filtration of pharmaceutical liquid in the precision infusion device, conventional filtration of industrial wastewater (water and organic matter), polar solvent filtration, aseptic filtration in the biological field, sample preparation in HPLC, filtration of wine in the modern brewing process, etc.
1. Sterilization of pharmaceutical and biological products;
2. Sterilization and filtration of drinking water, beverages, alcoholic drinks, and other liquids;
3. Terminal filtration of high purity water, ultra-pure water, and deionized water;
4. Purification and filtration of various chemical materials.
PES membrane filter cannot be used for the filtration of ketone, ester, oil and other polar solution. If you are interested in PES membrane filter and want to get more information, please visit our website: www.hawach.com.