Six Characteristics of The Membrane Filter
Ultrafiltration membrane filter can purify, separate or concentrate solution through separation, which is between microfiltration and nanofiltration.
Ultrafiltration membranes filter is effective barriers for suspended particles and colloidal substances. Ultrafiltration membranes filter can also effectively remove “two insects, algae, bacteria, viruses, and aquatic organisms, so as to achieve the purpose of solution purification, separation, and concentration. Its main characteristics are as follows:
1. The removal efficiency of impurities is high and the quality of produced water is much better than that of traditional methods.
2. Eliminate or greatly reduce the use of chemical agents to avoid secondary pollution.
3. The system is easy to automate and has high reliability. Simple operation, facilities only open, close two gears.
4. It has good chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, and hydrolysis resistance, and can be widely used in various fields.
5. The heat-resistant temperature can reach 140 C. It can be sterilized by ultra-high temperature steam and ethylene oxide. It can be used in a wide range of PH. It can be used under strong acid and alkali conditions and various organic solvents.
6. High filtration precision, can effectively filter 99.99% colloid, bacteria, suspended substances and other harmful substances in water.