Sterilized Microporous Membrane Precautions
1. To protect the life of the filter, use the same size filter paper or crepe cloth on the filter to prevent the filter from rupturing.
2. As the determination of the bubble point: the determination of the bubble point pressure can reflect the pore size of the sterilized microporous membrane, which is closely related to the quality of the filtered liquid and is also a guarantee of the quality of the sterilized microporous membrane. An important means.
3. The sterilized microporous membrane should be immersed in water for injection for about 1 hour in water for about 1 hour. The water should be poured out and then soaked in warm water for use overnight. When it is used, it should be taken out and rinsed with water for injection. It can be loaded into the filter for use and installation. Prevent the membrane from leaking.
4. The aperture is cone-shaped, the smooth one side has a small aperture, the rough side has a large aperture, and the front side (glossy side) faces up, and the reverse side (dark side) faces down, otherwise it is easily blocked by impurities. , affecting the filtration rate.
5. When the temperature is low, the treated filter should be immersed in the same injection water as the temperature of the liquid for 5-10 minutes to avoid the cracking caused by the temperature difference.